1733 Imperial Window
10 Imperial Windows For Only $2,999.00 Includes Installation
The Imperial Energy Efficient Dual Pane Window
All United Windows are built to your specifications. So while
we’re showing the most common configurations, there are many more.
Most Common Configurations
|Horizontal Slider||Single Hung||XOX Horizontal Slider||Picture Window||Arch Window|
Internal Grids Available
Most Popular Grid Patterns
|Colonial Grid Pattern||Perimeter Grid Pattern||Queen Anne Grids|
White and Almond are our two standard extruded colors that do not require a painted coating
We have a wide option of painted colors available
1733 Imperial Frame Key Features
- Our 1733 Imperial Profile’s smooth lines make this an ideal window for all applications.
- The 1733 Is inexpensive yet very high quality and will provide energy efficiency and durability that no other window in it’s price range will match.
- No FLIMSY vinyl here. Relax with virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames that won’t warp, rot, peel, or fade.
- Operate and unlock the window with minimal effort. Super Secure Locking System.
- Live worry-free with United’s Full Lifetime Warranty with glass breakage protection.
- Enjoy effortless operation and easy-glide window panels with smooth nylon rollers.
- Feel secure with our steel enforcement beam, Its performance meets California forced-entry codes, some of the toughest in the nation.
- Enjoy superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading with Cardinal’s LoE366® glass.
- Argon gas filled insulated glass unit for superior insulation.
- Optional Internal Grids (in between the two layers of glass) available with many patterns to choose from.
- United Windows® only uses high quality Quanex® energy efficient spacers which are guaranteed not to fail.
- Available in Retrofit Fin , Block and new construction frames.
- One –way weephole technology let’s the moisture out but keeps dirt dust and insect from coming in.
- AAMA and NFRC certified to meet or exceed industry structural and energy efficiency standards.
*10 Window Special Exclusions:
- Maximum 820 united inches (see below)
- Tempered glass not included
- Casment, arch, double hung, bay, garden or bow windows not included
- Color frames, grids extra
width + height= united inches
example: 36″ width + 48″ height= 84 united inches