United Windows Vinyl Shutters
10 SHUTTERS FOR ONLY $3,795.00
All United Windows are built to your specifications. So while
we’re showing the most common configurations, there are many more.
Most Common Configurations
Vinyl Shutters Key Features
The Benefits of the Vinyl Shutter
- Beautiful, maintenance free, all the high end features without the high end price.
- No FLIMSY vinyl here. Relax with virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames that won’t warp, rot, peel, or fade.
- Simple to regulate the amount of light that enters the home.
- Vinyl doesn’t require painting and sealing and it’s easier to clean than wood.
- Wooden shutters will eventually peel, crack or fade, but vinyl will last a lifetime.
- Will not warp like wood in high humidity areas such as bathrooms.
Framing With Guaranteed Efficiency
A vinyl shutter hinges on the inside of the window sill or on the wall of a window, swinging open to allow light to come through. Shutters have been one of the most popular types of window treatments for many decades due to their attractive appearance, ease of use and added protection from the elements.
We offer two types of framing for our vinyl shutters. The R-Frame, for shutters that will be placed in the interior of the window sill, and the B-Frame, for shutters that will go on the wall of the window.
Our shutters come with easy-to-operate blinds that can be opened and closed simply by pushing on the handle.