The1733L HEAVY DUTY (LAMINATED GLASS)
Energy Efficient Vinyl Patio Door
Starting at $1,795.00 Installed
Safety, security and serenity
Ordinary annealed glass breaks easily Tempered glass, while stronger, shatters under a greater impact But laminated glass is different If laminated glass is broken. the vinyl interlayer remains in the frame, with glass fragments adhere to the interlayer This provides a strong barrier against forced entry and cannot be cut from one side only, which renders glasscutters useless.
Cardinal’s laminated glass meets rigorous industry codes. including the American Society of Testing Materials standard for preventing forced entry (ASTM Fi 233) and the burglary resistant guidelines issued by Underwriters Laboratories (UL972). Our laminated glass is customized to meet the requirements of any security application, providing the best options Available.
|Colonial Grid Pattern
|Perimeter Grid Pattern
|Queen Anne Grids
- Operate and unlock the door with minimal effort, Super Secure Dual Point Locking System.
- Live worry-free with United’s Full Lifetime Warranty with glass breakage
- Relax with virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames that won’t rot, peel or require paint.
- Enjoy effortless operation and easy-to-adjust door panels with United’s state-of-the-art door rollers.
- Feel secure with our steel reinforcement beam. Its performance meet California forced-entry codes, some of the toughest in thenation.
- Enjoy energy savings and protection against fabric fading with Cardinal LoE366® glass.
- Screen Door Included
Standard hardware is the Involute (D shape) handle. Intuition is an available upgrade. For an additional charge a key lock is available on the Involute (D handle). Intuition does not have the key lock option. Intuition