The GS TRIPLE PANE
10 GS Triple Pane Windows For Only $4,295.00 Includes Installation
Green The GS Ultra Energy Efficient TRIPLE Pane Window
2 Glass Panes of LoE366 and 1 Filler Glass Pane
Combined with ARGON GAS make this one of
The most Energy Efficient Windows available
All United Windows are built to your specifications. So while
we’re showing the most common configurations, there are many more.
Most Common Configurations
|Horizontal Slider||Single Hung||XOX Horizontal Slider||Picture Window||Arch Window|
Internal Grids Available
Most Popular Grid Patterns
|Colonial Grid Pattern||Perimeter Grid Pattern||Queen Anne Grids|
We have a wide option of painted colors available
Galaxy TRIPLE PANE Key Features
- One of the most energy efficient ENERGYSTAR® qualified products for 2014.
- A true triple pane window. Other manufacturers simply add 1 more pane to their dual pane frame. We designed this frame to accommodate 3 panes with ample airspace for the argon fill.
- Beautiful, maintenance free, all the high end features without the high end price..
- No FLIMSY vinyl here. Relax with virtually maintenance-free vinyl frames that won’t warp, rot, peel, or fade.
- Equal sightlines make this window very pleasing to the eye.
- Operate and unlock the window with minimal effort. Super Secure Locking System
- Night Latch as an extra security feature for safe night time ventilation.
- Live worry-free with United’s Full Lifetime Warranty with glass breakage protection.
- Enjoy effortless operation and easy-glide window panels with smooth composite rollers.
- Feel secure with our steel enforcement beam, Its performance meets California forced-entry codes, some of the toughest in the nation.
- Enjoy superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading and sun damage with Cardinal’s LoE366® glass.
- Argon gas filled insulated glass unit for superior insulation.
- Optional Internal Grids (in between the two layers of glass) available with many patterns to choose from.
- United Windows® only uses high quality Quanex® energy efficient spacers which are guaranteed not to fail.
- Available in Retrofit Fin , Block and new construction frames.
- One –way weephole technology let’s the moisture out but keeps dirt dust and insect from coming in.
- AAMA and NFRC certified to meet or exceed industry structural and energy efficiency standards.
- Exceeds ENERGYSTAR® performance criteria.
- STC Rated for Low Sound Transmission
Heavy Duty Composite wheels allows the slider to smoothly glide across its track and will last forever.
Push Button Spring-Loaded Night Latches add security while allowing both the sash to remain partially open for ventilation.
*10 Window Special Exclusions:
- Maximum 820 united inches (see below)
- Tempered glass not included
- Casment, arch, double hung, bay, garden or bow windows not included
- Color frames, grids extra
width + height= united inches
example: 36″ width + 48″ height= 84 united inches